Tekton PGF30009 9-1/2 in. Lineman's PliersTekton
Generously sized with a strong, heavy build, these pliers have flat, squared off jaws for twisting wire and bending thin metal and induction-hardened side cutters that cleanly snip copper, aluminum, and steel wire.
- Spacing gap between jaws keeps ends of multiple wires in position while twisting them together
- Crosscut teeth distribute force evenly for sure grip in any direction
- Side cutter with induction-hardened blades (HRC 58-64) cleanly snips copper, aluminum, and steel wire
- Lower jaws exert nearly 30% more force than main jaws for closing wire clamps and crimping connectors
- Wide, gently rounded handle profile with slim, nonslip grips lets you comfortably squeeze as hard as needed