Tekton SHA31104 3/4 Inch Drive x 4 Inch ExtensionTekton
Attach an extension to your drive tool for reaching past obstructions or into tight, narrow spaces with your socket.
The knurled band offers a firm grip for starting or turning loosened fasteners by hand, as well as for attaching extensions to or removing them from a drive tool.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
- Knurled band provides grip for starting or turning loosened fasteners with fingertips
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive end helps guide extension smoothly onto drive tool
- Four detent grooves offer a secure connection with the drive tool
- Radiused corners inside the drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking
- Spring-loaded retaining ball latches into sockets and holds them securely in place